Thursday, January 30, 2014

MIDTERM 1

This is my son everyone! (No! Not really! My momma would kill me!)
So the tutorial kinda sucked in the fact that he's just like "color the red and try to avoid the eyelashes..." He never tells you that you have to eyedrop a dark color to match it! Nor does he explain taking down the opacity... Luckily I knew how to do those from my P-shop days. Well, it's not the most 'realistic' with his pupils being more or less monochromatic but it looks good not zoomed too far in! Cheers!

My assignment was to remove the red-eye of the child in the image. I did this by zooming into the image, mainly around the eyes, and using the DROPPER TOOLl to take a color outside of the red eye (I chose dark brown.) I then used the PAINTBRUSH TOOL to paint over the red-eye in a circular motion. This was an assignment for my discovering computer graphics class I'm taking at Boston College in the Immersive Education courses. For more details you can visit the Immersive portal at http://immersiveeducation.org/@/bc/

No comments:

Post a Comment