Thursday, March 20, 2014

Class 4 Assignment 8 - 3 New Meshmooooons

So here is my first world that I actually went to before but forgot to add the Screenshot.
I am playing a green robot. He is cute. And this other dude was wildin' me out so... ya. 


So I changed my avatar to Julie cause she is a hot chica!
There was this dude Balthasar but he wouldn't talk to me.
I think maybe he was never actually there (in real life) but his
Avatar stayed behind because he never logged out.

This was awesome. I was playing a trippy Eminem song so it was really weird to
be 'living' in this freaky evil clown place. I came in as my avatar being the scary
snowman dude, but a pop-up screen said I can't edit anything... okay, I'm not trying to edit I just want to be the SCARY SNOWMAN SO I WILL SURVIVE THIS FREAKSHOW PLACE! But this dude they gave me instead (Business suit Jack?) at least makes me feel like he could be the sinister ringleader or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment