Thursday, February 20, 2014

Class 4, Assignment 3 : Favorite iED Youtube Videos

Class 4, Assignment 3 Youtube Videos of iED

My Favorite Three:::

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Qvr90U4EHNo?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> The kid on the thumbnail is cute and I think this seems really cool with it's ambitions to improve interest and motivation for students in science. I remember how the NSF also funded TV shows like Magic School Bus and things that reminded me of my childhood! <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xtRZvkKswIo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Although the sound is broken, I like the kid playing with all the digital 'toys'.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IhrEsCdZ0oc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It has epic music and is about Indiana Jones and Dora the Explorer going on a trip together.

No comments:

Post a Comment