Thursday, April 3, 2014

Class 9, Exploring Second Life

Just starting out.

I was "told" to try to leave the island to achieve my destiny... lol that's some serious LOST sh*t right there! So I took the adventure and traveled.

I found the portal on the mountain and got transported to this place where I could hear peoples audio. To test it I said "nutsack" and someone replied "balllls" LOL!

Then stuff get really interesting as this one guy who is STILL talking, started saying how he is moving to South Dakota to work in an oil field or something and how this other guy he hadn't 'seen' in a while 'looks great.' LOL He meant his new avatar I guess! It was like it was in REAL life and he was saying 'Hey man, long time no see, you look great man!' It was hilarious. Then he started talking about smoking weed and smoking morphine out of foil (??) and then this little kid came on so he dropped the drug talk but it was funny. And now some cartoon voice just said "I oughta break a broom handle off in your @$$!" LOL Sounds like the voice in the Macklemore video for Thrift Shop. I think it is from Duke Nukem actually.

I used the search to try to find an academic location, and fount this Univ. Texas (Austin) place. I think this is what Professor talks about when he means the immersive education symposiums and such. 

It was so cool. They had a 'Free Gifts' station where you could get free costumes so I made my gal a doctah! The stethoscope kept being placed behind her back though, and the male one was up too high on her neck, so I was bummed I couldn't figure that out. Also bummed on why I couldn't make her not fly on this level... maybe something to do with those red dots, and the land's settings??? Also lagging is starting to occur big time for some of these levels with a lot of customization...


No comments:

Post a Comment