Tuesday, April 22, 2014

WebGL Chrome Experiments using Google's Chrome Browser

This is a sculpting tool. It's pretty cool. That rhymed.
I put my initials on the sphere with the bump tool and then spray painted it in green!
 Here is a link to the Experiment: Sculpt Link
 This is not a screenshot here, but it was the picture that was taken and saved onto my computer when I was trying to put a 3d animal head on my body. The Experiment reminded me of some of the iPhone apps my brother gets that does weird things with your image. I pressed all the different icons and buttons but no horse head came! 
Here is this one's link: Umazlizer
 This was a cool Experiment also. It is used to light 3d objects. You can see the difference between the two pictures. The first one does not have my arrow curser (the light) over the images, while the second one I placed it over the Buddha's chest.
 Link for this Experiment: Jonas Wagner

 This one is NOT 3D but I put it up for fun. I took these SS's before I realized it wasn't a 3D thing that I could use. It reminds me of iPhone apps like I said earlier, this one more like the heat sensing one or the lighter that you flick and wave the flame. It reacts to your mouse and how much you move your cursor back and forth. If you do it a lot, or "vigorously" like it suggests, the worm guy goes into a psychadellic freakout and we get a hippie strobe light attack! Pretty cool dude!
Here is his link: This guy is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment