Wednesday, May 14, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: ADDING 10 NEW CONTENT ELEMENTS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY


I believe my library is both practical and aesthetically pleasing. I noticed the "view frustum culling" when I was building my library. The videos and articles would go blank (with the grayed out Google Chrome logo) and stop playing if my avatar was too far from the object. I believe that my library is "performant" and they are spaced close enough where you can easily find them and yet they won't get too jumbled.



This is the process to building an immersive library in Meshmoon. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc



No comments:

Post a Comment