Wednesday, May 14, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: ADDING 5 PDF PAPERS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY


This is my Immersive Library with HTML articles and journal researches to the left. The blank one to the right is what happens when I try to link to a PDF. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc


Another new font! So because this is what happens when I try to add a PDF, I decided to just keep one in just in case and get the HTML versions for the rest. Prof. Walsh said in an e!-mail to me that I do not have to get them to work as long as I tried to input them through the steps listed in the Lecture Notes and that is exactly what I did! He said multiple times that Meshmoon is still in development and has many bugs, errors and glitches they are working on so it is okay for that to happen. Thanks Professor Walsh!

No comments:

Post a Comment